Chilli Lava Cake By Gautam Mehrishi
Chilli Lava Cake
Who would think one can make a dessert using a green chilli? Chef Gautam Mehrishi shows you how to make a Chilli Lava Cake in this episode of 100% Veg. Treat yourself with this sweet and spicy combination of cake.Read More
- 1½ cup self-rising flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 green chilli
- 2 - 3 tbsp milk
- 5 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- ½ cup chopped dark chocolate
- milk as required
- black pepper powder
- In a bowl add refined flour, baking soda, baking powder, cracked green chilli and milk.
- Add butter and mix it.
- Add vanilla sugar, castor sugar, chopped dark chocolate, milk and prepare a batter.
- Add grated dark chocolate and mix it well.
- To the bowls brush butter, add the batter.
- In a baking tray add water and place the bowls in it.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180' C for 5 minutes.
- Heat a green chilli over a gas stove and coat it with chocolate.
- To garnish add chocolate, green chilli, black pepper powder and Chilli lava cake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.