Chilli Grains with Mushroom Rice By Gautam Mehrishi
Chilli Grains with Mushroom Rice
Mushroom lovers will love this dish. Chef Gautam Mehrishi demonstrates how to make Chilli Grains With Mushroom Rice, which essentially comprises of Stuffed mushrooms served with warm mushroom rice.Read More
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 red chillies
- 2 green chilli
- salt to taste
- 2 spring onion bulbs
- 2 spring onion greens
- water as required
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 cup boiled red lentils
- ½ cup boiled broken barley
- 5 button mushrooms
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 carrot
- olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 cup boiled rice
- 2 mushrooms stems
- dried thyme
- green onion
- In a heated pan add olive oil, black peppercorns, cumin seeds, finely chopped ginger, finely chopped garlic, sliced onions and let it cook.
- Add chopped red chilli, green chilli and stir it.
- Add salt, chopped spring onion bulbs, chopped onion greens and mix it well.
- Add water and let it cook.
- Add chopped tomatoes, paprika powder, boiled red lentils, boiled quinoa and mix it.
- Add boiled broken barley, water and let it cook for 10 - 15 minutes.
- In a heated pan add olive oil, mushrooms, dried oregano and let it cook.
- Add dried oregano in the gravy and mix it.
- Chop the carrots finely.
- In the heated pan add olive oil, chopped green & red chilli, carrots, salt, paprika powder, black pepper powder, boiled rice, chopped mushroom stems and mix it well.
- To the mushrooms add chilli - carrot rice.
- Add the chilli grains on a plate.
- Add stuffed mushrooms and garnish it with dried thyme, red lentils, spring onion greens, avocado and Chilli Grains with Mushroom Rice is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.