Chilli Cucumber Pancakes
If you prefer savoury over sweet, here is a recipe of savoury pancakes. These Chilli Cucumber Pancakes are made with cucumber, curd and chillies. You will surely fall in love with these delicious pancakes.Read More
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 2 tsp curd
- turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 tsp green chillies
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp oil
- For the batter:In a mixing bowl, add grated cucumber, fresh curd, turmeric powder, salt, rice flour, chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves and water.
- With the help of a blender, blend all the ingredients to make a smooth batter.
- For the pancakes: Heat oil in a pan.
- Pour a ladle of batter onto the center on the pan.
- Flip and cook until both the sides turn brown.
- Chilli cucumber pancakes is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.