Chilli Chocolate Brownies By Ripu Daman Handa
Chilli Chocolate Brownies
Enjoy this rich and fudgy chocolate brownie with a subtle tingle of chilli.Read More
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 dark chocolate slab
- 2 eggs
- cup milk
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- chocolate sauce
- carrot and orange reduction sauce
- Whisk the butter in a bowl and add sugar. Mix well.
- In another bowl, add the all purpose flour, cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
- Cut the dark chocolate slab into slices and add it to the bowl. Break the eggs in another bowl and whisk.
- Add the chocolate mixture and the eggs to the butter bowl. Mix well.
- Add milk and red chilli powder, Mix and prepare a batter.
- Put the batter in a baking tray. Bake it in a pre heated oven at 180' C for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cut the baked brownies into slices.
- Decorate the serving plate with the chocolate sauce and carrot and orange sauce.
- Arrange the brownie slices on the plate and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.