Chilli Cheese Chocolate Canapes
Are you looking for a funky but delicious party snack to impress your guests? Try this Chilli Cheese Chocolate Canapes recipe by Chef Shipra Khanna. This unique recipe, a fusion of two very different flavours will leave your guests spellbound.Read More
- 3 - 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp chilled butter
- For Topping:
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 - 3 tbsp milk
- Salt as per taste
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 2 garlic cloves
- For garnish: Chopped red chilli Chives
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, cocoa powder and mix it well. Add the caster sugar and mix again. Add chilled butter and mix it using hands. Add water and prepare a dough, cover with cling film and refrigerate it for half an hour.
- Dust caster sugar and roll out the dough over it. Using a cutter, cut it into roundels. Add it in the baking tray. Bake it in a preheated oven at 180'C for 20 - 25 minutes.
- For the topping, in a bowl. add cream cheese, milk and whisk it nicely. Add salt as per taste and mix again. Add finely chopped red chilli, grated garlic cloves and mix. Fill the mixture in the piping bag and set it in the fridge to chill.
- Top the canapes with cream cheese filling. Garnish with chopped red chilli and chives.
Explore our Popular Stories.