Chilled Lime Desert
Here s a yummy and lovely no bake three step chilled lime dessert, especially for kids.Read More
- For Base: 1 to 2 cups digestive biscuits crumbled
- 4 to 5 tbsp butter
- condensed milk as required
- For Filling: Whipped cream as required
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 4 to 5 tbsp lime juice
- 1 to 2 tsp organic green colour
- 1 tsp condensed milk
- For Garnish: Sweet lime slices caramelised
- Mint sprig
- In a bowl mix crumbled digestive biscuits, butter, and condensed milk. Mix well. Grease a pie dish, spread the mixture evenly in the mould by, making the surface flat using your hands. Deep freeze until it hardens. To the bowl filled with whipped cream, add condensed milk and lime juice. Remove the deep freezed mixture, pour the cream on it. In a small bowl, mix condensed milk and organic green colour. Using a brush colour your dessert and deep freeze. Unmould the dessert in a plate. Caramelise the sweet lime slices: add sugar in a pan and let it melt. Coat the sweet lime slices in the caramel. Garnish with caramelised sweet lime slices and mint leaf.
Explore our Popular Stories.