Chilla By Vartika Jha
It is my grandma recipe which is made in every summer by her.After her my mom made this.This very special recipe for me by my granny.Read More
- 2 raw mangoes
- 2 onions
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp turmuric
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 100 mg mustard oil
- Achaar masala
- Cut raw mangoes, onions together in a plate.
- Put salt,turmeric, red chilli powder and mix.
- Put achaar masala on to it.
- Put the mixture on glass container .
- And put the mustard oil on to it.
- Put the chilla under the sun rays for 4 hours.
- And eat it with paratha,dal and rice or roti.