It is my grandma recipe which is made in every summer by her.After her my mom made this.This very special recipe for me by my granny.Read More
- 2 raw mangoes
- 2 onions
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp turmuric
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 100 mg mustard oil
- Achaar masala
- Cut raw mangoes, onions together in a plate.
- Put salt,turmeric, red chilli powder and mix.
- Put achaar masala on to it.
- Put the mixture on glass container .
- And put the mustard oil on to it.
- Put the chilla under the sun rays for 4 hours.
- And eat it with paratha,dal and rice or roti.