Chilka Roti And Kadri Aachar By Ajay Chopra
Chilka Roti And Kadri Aachar
Warm, soft rotis made from rice and split chickpeas dal. Serve with a spicy and tangy bamboo shoot pickle. These rotis are eaten best with a chutney made from split chickpeas dal.Read More
- For Chilka Roti
- ½ cup channa dal
- 1 cup rice
- mustard oil
- .; Kadri Aachar
- Procedure to make Chilka roti and Kadri aachar: In a mixer, jar add soaked channa dal, soaked rice, salt, water and make a paste.
- Add the batter in a bowl.
- In a heated fry pan add mustard oil, pour the batter in it and prepare a roti.
- Chop the bamboo shoots into thin slices.
- In the same pan add oil, and prepare a roti.
- To prepare aachar, in a bowl add chopped bamboo shoots, chopped green chillies, salt, turmeric powder, lemon juice and mix it well.
- In a pan add mustard oil and let it heat.
- Add the heated oil in the aachar and mix it well.
- To garnish add fresh coriander leaves, green chilli, Kadri aachar and Chilka roti with Kadri aachar is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.