Chilaquiles By Ranveer Brar
Give a tasty twist to the leftover chapatis with this recipe.Read More
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 dry red chillies
- 6 leftover roti
- 1 white onion
- 9 garlic cloves
- 1 cup corn oil
- ½ red green and yellow bell pepper
- 2 green chillies
- 1 cup paneer
- ¼ coriander leaves
- Chop tomatoes and put them into a saucepan. Add water salt and red chillies. Boil them well. Then, add cloves of garlic and boil them together for another one minute.
- Once the tomatoes are boiled, transfer the boiled mixture into a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients well until it forms a sauce.
- Transfer the sauce into a bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- For the Chilaquiles: Take a roti and chop them into strips.
- Heat corn oil into a pan. Add the roti and cook them until they become crispy.
- Add chopped onions, chopped green tomatoes and chopped bell peppers, chopped red chillies, grated paneer, chopped coriander leaves, and salt. Toss them well.
- For the plating: Place the Chilaquiles onto a plate. Sprinkle processed cheese chopped white onions and the spicy sauce.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.