Chiken breast with beetroot corn sauce. By avinash thombre
Chiken breast with beetroot corn sauce.
Recipe is all about the flavours of corn blackpepper and rosted part pf chickenRead More
- 1 chicken brest, 10 to 15 pepper corn
- Beetroots, corn, bay leaves, 6 to 7 cloves ginger garlic paste.
- Chopped onion and oil.
- In a pan heat oil and stir some onions till light brown, now add some cloves and papper corn and stir them. Add corn and some water make a beautiful broth.
- Marinate chicken breast with ginger garlic paste and some salt as per taste.
- In a frying pan take 1tbsp oil add some chopped beatroot and stir for 2minutes and then put the corn broth in it cover the pan for 5 minutes till beetroots cook well.
- Put the oven for preheatin for 5 minutes at 230°c now put the chicken in oven for 15 minutes. Brush the remaining broth on chicken with some butter.
- Plate it with sauce. And enjoy.