Chickpeas and Olive Salad
Here is a recipe for a protein rich chickpea salad with a strong flavour of olives.Read More
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- ½ cup black olives
- ½ cup green olives
- 1 tbsp coriander
- ½ cup jalapenos
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp red chilli powder
- lukewarm water
- black olives
- olive oil
- In a hot pan roast the boiled chickpeas and sprinkle them with salt.
- Mix them with red chilli powder and spray a little lukewarm water on the roasted peas.
- Mash the black and green olives in a bowl and add some chopped coriander, salt and jalapenos.
- Mix well.
- In another bowl, take a little lemon juice, olive oil and salt to make the dressing for the salad.
- Add the roasted peas into the olive jalapeno mixture.
- Pour a little dressing on top of the salad.
- Serve the salad, garnishing it with black olives and olive oil.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.