Chickpea & Mango Sundal By Gautam Mehrishi
Chickpea & Mango Sundal
Need a tangy twist? Then Chickpea and mango sundal is the twist you need. It is a combination of chickpea and raw mango which makes it tangy. It can be replaced with bhel.Read More
- 1 raw mango
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 10 curry leaves
- ½ tsp asafoetida
- rock salt
- 2 dry red chillies
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
- ½ cup wal seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin seeds
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- In a pan add oil and let it heat.
- Finely chopped raw mango.
- To the oil add mustard seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida, rock salt, red chillies, turmeric powder and grated coconut.
- Add wal beans and toss it.
- Add black pepper powder, roasted cumin seeds, sugar, boiled chickpeas and mix it.
- Add the chickpeas mixture in a bowl.
- To the bowl add chopped raw mango, coriander leaves and mix it.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and mix it again.
- In the glass stand place paper, Add chickpea mixture to it.
- For garnish add grated coconut, slices of raw mango and Chickpea & Mango Sundal is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.