Chickpea and Sausage Burger By Ranveer Brar
Chickpea and Sausage Burger
Packed with flavours and health, this satisfying chickpea and sausage burger can be seriously addictive. These hearty burgers are perfect quick snack recipes when you are in a mood for something exotic but easy to make dishes.Read More
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 cup sausage
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp all ground spice
- ½ cup tomato puree
- ½ cup boiled chickpeas
- coriander leaves
- ½ cup boiled baby potatoes
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 star anises
- 1 cup water melon skin
- ¼ cup sliced cucumber
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 bun
- fresh herbs
- lettuce leaves
- 2 tsp flavoured mayonnaise
- black pepper
- Procedure to make Chickenpea & Sausage Burger: In a heated add oil, cumin seeds, chopped ginger and garlic, sausage and mix it well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, all ground spice, tomato puree and mix it well.
- Add salt, boiled chickpeas and mix it well.
- Add the sausage, chana mix in the blender and blend it.
- Add the blended mixture in the pan and mash it well.
- Add freshly chopped coriander leaves, salt, boiled baby potatoes and mash it.
- Add the mixture in a plate and refrigerate it for 8 - 10 minutes.
- In a heated pan add vinegar, water, sugar, salt, star anises, watermelon skin, sliced cucumber.
- Make tikkis using the refrigerated mixture.
- In a heated fry pan, add oil and fry the tikki from both the sides until it turns brownish.
- In the heated fry pan add sliced onions and grill them.
- Add butter, grill the burger buns, add fresh herbs.
- Place the grilled bread on a plate, add lettuce leaves, pickled watermelon, place the tikki on it, layer it with lettuce leaves, add grilled sliced onions, sliced tomatoes, watermelon slice, sesame & black olive mayonnaise, layer it with a grilled bun.
- To garnish Chickpea & Sausage Burger, add crushed black pepper and the burger is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.