Chicken Silli Kebab By Ranveer Brar
Chicken Silli Kebab
Chicken Kebabs are one of the most popular appetisers in India. Here's a kebab recipe that is easy to make. Serve these kebabs with green chutney at your party and impress your guests.Read More
- 300 gm minced chicken
- 1 tbsp green chillies paste
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp all ground spice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- hot charcoal
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 spring onion bulbs
- fresh mint leaves
- baby potato
- 1 egg
- oil for frying
- red radish
- coriander leaves
- Procedure to make Chicken Silli Kebab: In a bowl, add minced chicken, salt and mix well.
- Add green chilli paste, ginger & garlic paste, red chilli powder, nutmeg powder, all spice powder and mix well. Heat the charcoal on the gas stove.
- In a small bowl, add cinnamon sticks and place the live charcoal in it.
- Place the charcoal bowl in the minced chicken bowl.
- Pour ghee over the charcoal bowl and cover the chicken bowl for a while.
- In another bowl, add chopped green onions, mint leaves, salt and mix.
- Uncover the chicken bowl and add the green onions mixture to it.
- Mix well and set aside the mixture.
- Stuff the minced chicken with boiled baby potatoes and make balls of it.
- Break an egg in a bowl and whisk it.
- Dip the kebabs in the whisked egg and deep fry.
- Spread some mint mayo chutney on the plate using a brush.
- Cut the kebab into two pieces and place it on the plate.
- Garnish it with red radish, coriander leaves and chutney.
- Chicken Silli Kebabs are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.