Meat lovers especially will relish this Chicken Roulade comprising of chicken breasts stuffed with cream cheese, pesto and other yummy ingredients. Treat yourself with this hot and spicy recipe.Read More
- For chicken roulade
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- 3 chicken breasts
- 50 gm cream cheese
- 2 tbsp pesto
- chicken paste
- 50 gm grated mozzarella cheese
- 50 gm grated cheddar cheese
- For sauce
- 20 gm butter
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 100 gm shitake mushrooms
- mushrooms stock
- 50 ml chicken stock
- crushed black pepper
- 50 gm cream
- 10 gm butter
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 60 ml white wine
- On a piece of foil paper add salt, crushed black pepper and sliced chicken breast.
- Smear cream cheese on chicken breast.
- Add flavour od pesto.
- In a piping bag add chicken paste and apply it on chicken breast.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese and roll the chicken in a foil paper.
- Bake the chicken in a preheated oven at 220' C for 5 - 8 minutes.
- In a heated pan add olive oil, butter, chopped garlic, chopped shitake mushrooms and stir it.
- Add mushroom stock, chicken stock, crushed black pepper, cream, butter, lemon zest and salt.
- Add oregano, Worcestershire sauce, white wine and mix it.
- Remove the foil from the chicken and cut chicken in slices.
- To garnish add sauce, pesto, parsley and Chicken roulade is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.