Chicken Roulade By Maria Goretti
Meat lovers especially will relish this Chicken Roulade comprising of chicken breasts stuffed with cream cheese, pesto and other yummy ingredients. Treat yourself with this hot and spicy recipe.Read More
- For chicken roulade
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- 3 chicken breasts
- 50 gm cream cheese
- 2 tbsp pesto
- chicken paste
- 50 gm grated mozzarella cheese
- 50 gm grated cheddar cheese
- For sauce
- 20 gm butter
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 100 gm shitake mushrooms
- mushrooms stock
- 50 ml chicken stock
- crushed black pepper
- 50 gm cream
- 10 gm butter
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 60 ml white wine
- On a piece of foil paper add salt, crushed black pepper and sliced chicken breast.
- Smear cream cheese on chicken breast.
- Add flavour od pesto.
- In a piping bag add chicken paste and apply it on chicken breast.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese and roll the chicken in a foil paper.
- Bake the chicken in a preheated oven at 220' C for 5 - 8 minutes.
- In a heated pan add olive oil, butter, chopped garlic, chopped shitake mushrooms and stir it.
- Add mushroom stock, chicken stock, crushed black pepper, cream, butter, lemon zest and salt.
- Add oregano, Worcestershire sauce, white wine and mix it.
- Remove the foil from the chicken and cut chicken in slices.
- To garnish add sauce, pesto, parsley and Chicken roulade is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.