Chicken Popcorn By Rakhee Vaswani
Make your own version of popcorn at home and enjoy with your family and friends. These crunchy, spicy and delicious chicken popcorns are a perfect snack for sudden hunger pangs.Read More
- For chicken popcorn
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- oil for frying
- For sauce
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- For sprinkling
- chaat masala powder
- red chilli powder
- garlic powder
- For marination, in a bowl add flour, corn flour, oyster sauce, cayenne pepper, parmesan cheese powder, egg, buttermilk, chicken pieces and a pinch of salt and mix well.
- On a plate, add some cornflakes crush it and coat the marinated chicken with crushed cornflakes.
- keep it in fridge for 20 mins.
- Fry it and fill it in popcorn box.
- Sprinkle masala mix of chat masala powder red chilli powder and garlic powder on it.
- To make the sauce in a bowl, take of mayonnaise, add tomato ketchup, hot sauce and mix it well and garnish with parsley.
Explore our Popular Stories.