Chicken Popcorn By LF Team
Fond of fried chicken? Then try this recipe of Chicken Popcorn. Crispy and juicy, the bite-sized chicken popcorn is a great appetiser for a party, and will also be a hit among your kids.Read More
- 250-300 gm boneless chicken
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp herbs
- salt to taste
- 1 egg
- corn flour
- bread crumbs
- Take boneless chicken pieces in a bowl. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper powder, dried herbs and salt.
- Make sure you mix all the ingredients well with the chicken so that each chicken piece is well-coated with the spice blend.
- Keep this aside so that the chicken marinates for at least 10 minutes.
- In a fresh bowl, mix an egg and cornflour.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces to this mixture and mix them well.
- Coat each chicken piece with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the chicken till they turn golden brown.
- Your popcorn chicken is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.