Chicken Parmesan Fingers By Shipra Khanna
Chicken Parmesan Fingers
This fantastic Chicken Fingers recipe can be your next starter for a family or friends get-together. Teamed with Tarter Sauce, this crisp and tender Chicken dish can be prepared in no time and will surely be loved by one and all.Read More
- 200 grams boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Oil for frying
- For sauce:
- 2 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 gherkins
- 2 black olives
- For garnish: Parsley leaves and Parmesan cheese
- Cut the chicken breast into pieces. In two different bowls, add bread crumbs and all-purpose flour. To the bread crumbs, add parmesan cheese, onion powder, garlic powder and mix it well.
- In a bowl, add eggs and whisk it. Add salt as per taste, black pepper and whisk again.
- Apply lemon juice to the chicken. Add salt and mix it. Coat the chicken in the flour. Dip it in the eggs and then coat it in the breadcrumbs. Repeat the same with other pieces.
- Deep fry the chicken parmesan in oil until it turns golden brown.
- For the sauce, in a bowl, add mayonnaise, salt as per taste. Add chopped gherkins, olives and mix it.
- Garnish with parsley leaves, parmesan cheese and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.