CHICKEN MEAT SEEKH KABAB
Less ingredients and time , grilled juicy chickenRead More
- 250 gms boneless chicken meat , cleaned and washed well
- No. of 3 whole dried red chillies
- No. of one chopped onion
- No. of 8 cashewnuts
- 100 gms coriander leaves
- 1 tbs of coriander
- 1 tbs of turmeric powder
- 1 tbs of Garam masala powder
- Salt according to your taste
- Oil for deep frying
- At first make small pieces of boneless chicken meat, keep it aside.
- Keep the pan on the stove and add red chillies, coriander and dry roast them lightly, keep aside .
- Take a mixer grinder empty jar add chopped onions, chopped coriander leaves, roasted red chillies and coriander, cashewnuts, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt .
- Add a little amount of water and make a fine paste.
- In the same jar add chicken meat without mixing water now, and grind well.
- Take the chicken grinded paste in a bowl .
- Take small amount of chicken meat paste in hand(palm) and give it a shape of sausage and deep fry well.
- Then fix it to the barbecue stick .
- And roast it in a barbecue facility (IF YOU DON’T HAVE BARBECUE FACILITIES,YOU CAN EAT IT DIRECTLY AFTER FRYING).
- And garnish it with some coriander leaves, our chicken meat seekh kabab is ready(SERVE HOT).