Chicken manchuri By Naila Urooj Khan
Chicken manchuri is starter that likes every 1 in home the main thing about this dish is its taste crispy dish and the main part is its highly nutritious for kids because of chicken breast has more proteinRead More
- Chicken breast 250grams
- Cornflour 3tbsp
- All-purpose flour 2tbspn
- Salt,pepper, coriander powder,redchilli powder
- Oil to fry
- Coriander leaves
- Onion sliced
- Tomato ketchup
- Soya sauce
- Make slices of chicken breast.
- Add corn flour.
- Add flour salt pepper coriander powder.
- Add red chili powder.
- Mix all together very well.
- In a pan heat the oil and gradually fry Al chicken slices.
- After frying take another pan heat oil .
- Add slices onion saute it .
- Add capsicum.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Add vinegar.
- Add pinch of salt and pepper and now add fried chicken itni it mix well garnish with coriander leaves.