A non-vegetarian take on North India's famous Litti. In this recipe Litti is stuffed with chicken and chokha is infused with a variety of fruits. This recipe is a treat to chicken lovers. Try this on a Sunday, this recipe never disappoints.Read More
- ½ cup refined flour
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 onion
- 250 gms shredded chicken
- 2 tbsp chutney
- 1 cup potato
- 1 peach
- ¼ cup mustard oil
- 2 tsp green chilli paste
- ¼ cup kiwi
- ¼ cup plum
- Procedure to make Chicken Litti: In a bowl add refined flour, carom seeds, salt, oil, water and prepare a dough.
- To the chicken add sliced onions, green chutney and mix it well.
- Roll out the dough and stuff it with chicken filling.
- Deep fry the chicken litti in the heated oil.
- In a bowl add mashed potatoes and finely chopped onions.
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan.
- Finely chop peach and kiwi.
- To the potatoes add heated mustard oil.
- Add green chilli paste, chopped fruits and mix it well.
- Add salt and mix it.
- For plating add chokha on a plate.
- Add litti to garnish add fresh coriander leaves and Chicken Litti is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.