There are days when you feel lazy but are compelled to cook for your family. One-Pot Meals can be your solution on such days. Chef Shazia Khan shares a recipe loaded with proteins and other nutrients.Read More
- 200 gms Boneless Chicken Thigh Pieces
- 2 Finely Chopped Onions
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- 5 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 5 tbsp Chopped Parsley Leaves
- 50 gms Chopped Celery Stock
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Ginger Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Desi Ghee
- 600 ml Water
- 2 tbsp Atta Slurry
- ½ pc Lemon Juice
- Coriander Sprig for garnish
- In a pot, add chicken, onions, tomato puree, chopped coriander, parsley leaves, celery, turmeric, cumin powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, ginger powder, salt and ghee.
- cook everything for 5 minutes.
- Add masoor dal to the mix.
- Add water and cover the lid and let it cook.
- Add pasta and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add atta slurry to thicken the sauce.
- In a bowl mix the tomato sauce ingredients.
- Add this to the soup base and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Whenever served, garnish with coriander leaves and lemon juice.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.