Chicken Korma is a traditional Indian dish which is rich and creamy. Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay’s chicken korma is slowly cooked and has a fantastic white gravy made of almond coconut paste and yoghurt and is served with hot and crispy kulcha. The combination of aromatic chicken and kulcha is supremely delicious.Read More
- 3-4 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 bay leaves
- 1-2 black cardamon
- 2 tsp ginger, garlic & chilli paste
- 1 bowl grated onion
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1-2 tsp coriander powder
- 500 gm chicken
- 2 tbsp almond & coconut paste
- 1 cup hung curd
- water & salt
- For Kulcha
- 500 gm maida
- 7 gm yeast
- 600 ml lukewarm water
- salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp sugar
- baking powder
- clarified butter
- In a heated pan, add clarified butter, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, black cardamom, small cardamom, ginger garlic & chilli paste and saute.
- Add grated onion, salt as per taste and mix it.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder and mix it.
- Add chicken and cook it until it turns golden brown.
- Add almond and coconut paste, hung curd, water and cook it again for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, add maida, activated yeast, salt, sugar, baking powder and prepare a soft dough.
- Cut the dough into small balls and roll it out by adding coriander and mint leaves.
- Cook the kulcha on the pan by using clarified butter.
- Serve the chicken korma hot with kulcha.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.