Chicken Galantine By Gautam Mehrishi
A French dish made using minced chicken, shitake mushroom and served with fig chutney.Read More
- 1 piece of whole boneless chicken
- sea salt
- 1/2 cup cognac liquor
- bread crumbs
- black pepper powder
- 1 cup chicken mince
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 3 to 4 soaked shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tsp mushroom stock
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 4 to 5 figs
- 4 tsp demerara brown sugar
- 1 onion
- 1/2 brandy
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 3 to 4 cherry tomatoes.
- For making chicken take a whole boneless piece of chicken put it in zip lock bag and beat with meat hammer.
- Sprinkle sea salt, bruch cognac wine, breadcrumbs, black pepper powder and fold it marinate for 15 - 20 minutes.
- In two bowls add chicken mince, add salt, olive oil and white wine and marinate.
- In first bowl add garlic and breadcrumbs.
- In second bowl, add chopped shiitake mushrooms, bread crumbs, mushroom stock, wine vinegar and mix well.
- Open the whole chicken roll add first chicken mince mixture spread breadcrumbs and paprika powder, then spread second chicken mince mushroom mixture.
- Roll the whole chicken and take 3 sheets of sliver foil, spray olive oil, roll it in toffee shape and cook in a steaming pit for 1 hour.
- In a steamer place red brick chunks in a pot.
- Cut figs and stuff with demerara brown sugar.
- Place a vessel on steamer, put figs, chopped onions and pour brandy on it and let it cook.
- In a pan add cooked figs and onions, olive oil, salt, cumin powder, cherry tomato, sea salt and black pepper powder and saute and blend the mixture.
- Serve the figs chutney with micro greens, onions, cherry tomato and all spice powder.
Explore our Popular Stories.