Chicken Farmer Pie By Gurdip Kohli Punj
Chicken Farmer Pie
Want to make a comfort food? Try the luscious and delectable chicken farmer pie. Made with very few ingredients, this baked goodie will surely please your taste buds. This is a perfect recipe for a lazy Sunday.Read More
- 1 cup pie dough
- refined flour for dusting
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 tbsp onions
- 1 cup boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp Fresh cream
- 1 tbsp herbs mixed
- black pepper crushed
- tomato sauce
- Plain straws
- Red and yellow bell pepper flowers
- Dust refined flour on the platform and roll four medium sized rotis from the pie dough (prepared using refined flour butter, and water).
- For the pie filling, heat oil in a non stick pan, add chopped garlic and onions and sauté.
- Add boneless and chopped chicken, tomato puree, fresh cream, mixed herbs, salt, and crushed black pepper.
- Mix well.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and fresh cream.
- Add the chicken filling and mix well.
- Take two round moulds, Place one roti in each moulds, add the filling, and cover both the moulds with the rotis again.
- Pre heat an oven at 180 C.
- Bake the pies for 45 min at 200 C.
- Unmould the pies.
- In the serving plate, make a layer of tomato sauce and place the pies on it.
- For garnish, use plain straws (made with refined flour dough), red and yellow bell pepper flowers.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.