Chicken Do O Kalai By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chicken Do O Kalai
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for Chicken Do O Kalai, a traditional chicken curry from Meghalaya. This chicken cooked in black dal has a little spicy kick and the goodness of dal.Read More
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- chopped green chillies as per taste
- 1/4 cup onion paste
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 500 grams chicken
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 cup soaked black lentil
- pink salt as per taste
- 1 squeezed lemon
- In a pan, add olive oil and let it heat. Add chopped green chillies as per taste and saute. Add onion paste, grated ginger, garlic and saute.
- Add chicken and let it cook. Add red chilli powder and mix it. Add soaked black lentil. Add water as required, pink salt as per taste, mix it and let it cook.
- Add lemon juice and mix it well. Serve it hot with rice.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.