Chicken croquettes By patricia fernandes
It is special because it's my kids all time favorite snackRead More
- 500 grams chicken Mince
- 4 onions (finely choppe
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 green chilies (finely choppe
- 8-10 garlic pods (finely choppe
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp gram masala
- 1/2 cup coriander chopped
- 1 egg (for bindin
- 3 slices of bread
- Maida Slurry (for coatin
- Bread crumb (for coatin
- In a pan take 5-6 tbsp of oil .
- Add the chopped onion fry for two minutes then add the chopped garlic and chilly saute it for another 1 minute on medium flame then add the chopped tomatoes and fry well till the tomatoes are nice and soft .
- Then add the pepper powder and the chicken mince and mix everything thoroughly and cook it on a medium flame till the water has completely dried and the mince is cooked well (the mixture should be completely dr.
- Finally add 1 tsp gram masala and chopped coriander and turn the flame of and let the mixture cool for approx for 45 minutes once the mixture is cooled completely transfer in a food processor and add one egg and 3 slices of bread and make a smooth mixture the let the mixture sit in the fridge for 1 hour (so it is easy to shape it into croquette.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge and shape it into croquettes .
- Dip each croquettes in maids slurry and roll it into bread crumbs .
- Take a prying pan add 1/2 cup oil and fry the croquettes few at a time (don't over crowd the pa.
- Once the croquettes are brown remove then on a kitchen napkin .
- Now ready to serve it with tomato ketchup.