Chicken Chitanee By Kunal Kapur
Chicken Chitanee is an Indian Jewish chicken curry. Chef Kunal Kapur and his guest share the recipe for this curry made famous by the Baghdadi Jews based in Kolkata. This curry is sweet and sour and is bursting with flavours.Read More
- lemon juice
- red chillies
- ginger paste
- garlic paste
- cumin seeds
- coriander seeds
- red chilli powder
- turmeric powder
- tamarind paste
- salt as per taste
- In a heated pan, add oil, finely chopped onion, lemon juice and saute.
- Add dry red chillies and mix. Add the paste of ginger-garlic, cumin seeds, coriander seeds and mix it well.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, tamarind paste, salt as per taste and mix t well.
- Add chicken, lemon juice and mix it well. Leave the chicken to cook.
- Serve the Chicken Chitanee hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.