Chicken Cheese Roulade By Emanual Chauhan
Chicken Cheese Roulade
Golden and crunchy on the outside, comforting and cheesy on the inner side, this cheese roulade is sure to leave your taste buds humming. This recipe is a treat for all cheese lovers.Read More
- 1 chicken breast
- black pepper powder
- chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 gm parmesan cheese powder
- 100 gm grated mozzarella cheese
- 100 gm shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 200 gm breadcrumbs
- egg white
- olive oil
- Cut the chicken breast horizontally and beat to tenderise it. Cut into 3 pieces and rub some olive oil on each piece.
- On one chicken piece, place some yellow bell pepper juliennes and parmesan cheese.
- On the second chicken piece, place some red bell pepper juliennes and mozzarella cheese.
- On the third chicken piece, place some green bell peppers juliennes and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper powder, chilli flakes, and oregano on each piece.
- Roll the chicken pieces and carefully dip them in egg white and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Cook in a preheated air fryer at 180'C for 10 - 12 min.
- Garnish with red, green, and yellow bell pepper juliennes and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.