Chicken cheese bread By Shagufta
Chicken cheese bread
It's simple taste creamy and cheese and very easy to make.Read More
- Chicken boiled & shredded 1 cup
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- Kali mirch 1&1/2 tsp
- Paprika powder 1/4 tsp
- Capsicum chopped 3 tbsp
- Boiled corn 4 tbsp
- Cheddar cheese grated 1cup
- Mozzarella cheese 1cup
- Salt to taste
- Boiled potatoes 1/2 cup
- Grated cabbage 3 tbsp
- Oregano 1tsp
- Dry active instant yeast 1&1/2 tbsp
- Sugar 1&1/2 tsp
- Warm milk 1/2 cup
- Oil 3tbsp
- Maida 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Warm water(optional)
- 1 egg for coating
- Sesame as required
- Tomato ketchup 3tbsp
- In a bowl, dissolve yeast in warm milk with sugar.
- Add oil, salt and maida beat well and knead dough well add some warm water if required.
- Place dough in a big bowl ,cover it with damp cloth .set it aside for 1 hour or till it rise in double in size .
- For filling , In a bowl take boiled chicken ,grated cabbage, capsicum, boiled potato,grated cheese, boiled corn.
- Now, add seasoning kali mirch, paprika,oregano,salt, mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, mix it well and filling is ready.
- After this when dough rises make 2 balls sprinkle some dry flour and roll up the dough in long oval shape.
- Add filling in center and make cuts like a proper leaves in shape then closed the bread in criss cross design .
- Place the bread in baking tray grease tray with oil before that, grease egg coating over bread and sprinkle sesame seed on it .
- Pre heat oven for 10 mins at 190 c and bake the bread for about 35 mins or until light brown.
- It's ready to serve with ketchup or flavored mayyo.