Chicken Casserole with Green Salad By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Chicken Casserole with Green Salad
Casseroles are often a whole meal cooked with a variety of ingredients. Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay shares her Chicken Casserole recipe which combines tender and juicy chicken with colourful veggies. This tangy and mild casserole is savoury and delicious, and when served with a green salad is a complete meal in itself.Read More
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- 1/ 3 cup tomato puree
- 1 cup tomato pulp
- salt as per taste
- green salad and chopped parsley leaves for garnish
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, chicken drumsticks and cook it until it turns crisp and brown. Add the fried chicken in the plate.
- In the same pan, add chopped onion, carrot, celery, garlic and fry it. Add chopped rosemary and mix. Add tomato puree, tomato pulp and mix.
- Add fried chicken, butter and toss it. Add salt as per taste, mix it and cook it for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley leaves and serve with a green salad.
Explore our Popular Stories.