Chicken Cashew Wraps By Ranveer Brar
Chicken Cashew Wraps
Chef Ranveer Brar presents delicious chicken filled wraps that can be a good option when you want to want to cook in a jiffy. These wraps are quick to prepare and are healthy and wholesome.Read More
- For chicken wraps
- 300 gm chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 1 green capsicum
- 2 plums
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 2 tbsp ginger
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cashew
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 5 to 6 spring roll sheets
- egg and refined flour batter
- oil for frying
- For sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp cashew
- few fresh coriander
- Procedure to make Chicken Cashew Wraps: Finely chop the chicken breast and put them in a bowl.
- Chop onions, green capsicum, plums.
- In a heated pan add oil, chopped garlic and ginger.
- To marinate chicken add red chilli powder, soya sauce and mix it well.
- Add chopped onions in the frying pan, sliced capsicum, marinated chicken and mix it.
- Add chopped plum, cashew nuts, add brown sugar and cook for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, salt and refrigerate it for 10 - 12 mins.
- To prepare wraps, cut the spring roll sheets into halves.
- Prepare a batter of egg and refined flour.
- Place the spring roll sheet in a crossed shaped.
- In the middle of the sheet stuff the chicken and wrap it.
- Seal the wrap from all the sides by applying the batter.
- Brush the wrap with batter again.
- In a fryer deep fry the wrap in the oil until it turns brownish.
- To prepare honey chilli sauce, add chopped garlic in a heated pan, honey, water and mix it. Add chilli flakes, salt.
- Add the wraps in the sauce and roll it.
- In the leftover honey add vinegar, cashew nuts and toss it.
- To garnish add fresh coriander leaves, cashew nuts and Chicken Cashew Wrap is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.