Chicken AmaZon By Tanvir Kaur Biswas
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 4
Chicken stuffed with mud(stuffing), flowing river ( mango salsa) and a island( peanut sauce) with a Thyme ForrestRead More
- Chicken Breast - 2
- Plating -Thyme- Bunch
- For Stuffing- Basil Leaf- 5-6
- Chopped Garlic- 5 Cloves
- For Stuffing-White Pepper -1 Tsp
- For Stuffing-Oregano- 2 pinch
- For Stuffing-Chilli Flakes- .5 Tsp
- For Stuffing- All Purpose Flour- 2 TBSP
- For Stuffing-Milk- 1 cup
- For Stuffing-Cheese - 1 small cube
- For Salsa-Coriander leaves- 2-3 stems
- For Stuffing + Chicken saute Butter- 50 gms
- For Peanut Sauce-Peanut Butter-Unsweetened Crunchy- 1 TBSP
- For Peanut Sauce-Schezwan Sauce- 1 TBSP
- For Peanut Sauce- Vinegar and Soya Sauce- Half TSP each
- For Salsa- Raw Mango-1
- For Salsa-Onion -1 small
- For Stuffing-Brocolli - Half Head
- For Salsa-Chopped Capsicum-Half
- For Chicken Marination Lemon Juice - 1 TSP
- For Chicken Marination -Garlic Paste- 1 TSP
- For Chicken Marination + Stuffing - Salt to Taste
- For the chicken marination:.
- Take 2 pieces of Chicken breast and put them in a plastic zip pouch and flatten them with a rolling pin.
- Marinate them with lemon juice, garlic paste, salt and white pepper.
- Keep it aside for 1 hour.
- For the chicken filling- White sauce with broccoli:.
- In a pan, add 2 tbsps of butter and let it melt on medium flame.
- To the melted butter, add 1 tbsp of Maida and ¾ cup of Milk. Mix them together and make sure that there are no lumps. Stir it continuously till it comes to a boil and then let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Lower the flame and to this mixture add 2 tbsps of grated broccoli, 1 tbsp grated cheese, 1 tsp of white pepper and 1 tbsp of chopped basil leaves. Stir them well in the mixture till it mixture becomes thick.
- Let the mixture cool down and then it would be ready to use.
- Take one piece of the marinated chicken breast, lay it flat and spread the white sauce mixture evenly on it and make a roll of the chicken breast.
- Secure the chicken roll with the help of a toothpick or a thread. Similarly, prepare the other chicken breast as well.
- Take a pan, add 2 tbsps of butter and 1 tbsp of refined oil and place it on low flame. Then add the chicken roll to it and let it cook till its tender and light brown in colour.
- After the chicken roll is cooked, in the same pan add few sticks of thyme and let the chicken roll soak in the flavours for 2- 3 minutes.
- For the Mango salsa:.
- In a pan, add 1 tbsp of butter and let it melt on low flame. To it, add finely diced raw mango and cook till it changes colour to light brown.
- Then add chopped onions and sauté them together for 2 minutes. (Do not let the onions turn browFinally add chopped capsicum and fresh coriander leaves. Sauté for 1 minute and turn off the heat. The salsa is ready.
- Peanut Sauce for Garnish:.
- In a bowl, take 1 tbsp of unsweetened crunchy peanut butter, 1 pinch white pepper, 1 pinch salt, ½ tsp vinegar, 1 tsp schezwan sauce and ½ tsp soy sauce and mix all of them together.
- Take the peanut sauce and spread it slightly on the plate. Place the chicken rolls on top of it. Sprinkle some chilli flakes and oregano on the chicken. On the side, place some mango salsa and garnish with some thyme sticks. Your Chicken Amazon is ready to be devoured. Enjoy!.