chicken 85 By farisha ansary
nomenclature speciality - my food -averse daughter started taking food after eating this dish, attracted by look and taste. this happened in the year 1985 protein rich and immunity enhancerRead More
- boneless chicken cut into cubes - 400 gs.
- corn flour - 2 tblsp
- ginger garlic paste - 1 tblsp
- kashmiri chilli powder - 1tblsp
- cumin powder - 1 tsp
- pepper powder - 1 tsp
- salt - 1tblsp
- turmeric powder - 1tsp
- lemon juice - 2 tblsp
- hung curd - 1tsp
- curry leaves - 3tblsp
- green chillies slit - 2no.
- oil for frying
- food colour - optional
- garam masala - 1\2tsp
- spring onion - optional
- lemon and onion sllices to garnish
- mix all the ingredients except green chillies , curry leaves and spring onion well and marinate for 2hours.
- heat oil in a pan and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces in a medium heat till done.
- remove the fried chicken pieces from the oil and drain it on a paper towel.
- heat another pan and add 2tsp of oil fry the slit green chillies and curry leaves.
- once the aroma starts coming add in the chicken pieces along with spring onion and mix well.
- garnish with cut lemon and onion.
- serve hot.