Chicken 65 Dry
A spicy chicken appetiser, Chicken 65 dry can also be served as a side dish with the main course. This recipe gives the spicy, mouthwatering Chicken 65 a slight twist. It is easy to make and requires very few ingredients. Here's your go-to chicken recipe on days you've run out of ideas or don't have much time on handRead More
- 3 red chilli powder
- For the marination: In a mixing bowl, add red chilli powder, vinegar, oil, black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Saut them well.
- Then, add the boneless chicken pieces and mix them well with the ingredients.
- Add corn flour, garam masala and yoghurt.
- Mix them well.
- Marinate it for 50-60 minutes.
- Then, deep fry the chicken until they turn brown and crispy.
- Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Add red chilli powder and the fried chicken.
- Toss them well and keep them aside.
- For tempering: Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Add slit green chillies and curry leaves.
- Fry them until they become crispy.
- Then, add the tempering over the chicken.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.