Chia Seed Pudding By Shazia Khan
Chia Seed Pudding
Chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fibre. Chef Shazia Khan uses this superfood to make a pudding. Try this recipe at home. It never fails to impress.Read More
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup mango purée
- 2 tbsp sugar ( powdered)
- 1/2 chopped mango
- 1/4 cup chopped assorted nuts
- In a medium bowl, mix together milk and yogurt.
- Stir in the chia seeds.
- Cover and set in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Mix the chia seed pudding with the mango puree, Add the sugar.
- Give a good mix, breaking apart any lumps.
- Spoon into jars and layer with chopped mangoes and nuts.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios and mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.