Chhena Malpua By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria gives a healthy twist to the traditional Indian dessert, Malpua. These yummy Chhena Malpuas are dipped in brown sugar syrup infused with saffron. They are soft and will melt in your mouth.Read More
- 1 cup curdled milk
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- nutmeg powder
- saffron & milk mixture
- 1 tbsp desi ghee
- For garnish
- chopped pistachios
- rose petals
- On a piece of cloth, add curdled milk and squeeze the water out from it. Rub the curdled milk using hands and add it in a bowl.
- Add cornstarch, brown sugar, a pinch of nutmeg powder, saffron & milk mixture, milk as required and prepare a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough using hands, on a piece of cloth. In a heated pan, add ghee and cook the malpua until it turns golden.
- Warm the sugar syrup, saffron milk and mix it well. Add the sugar syrup in a bowl and dip the malpua in it.
- Garnish with finely chopped pistachios and rose petals and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.