Cherry crumble cake By Sneha Ziemek
Cherry crumble cake
My grand mother in law's traditional german cherry crumble cake, also known as German Streusel Cake "Kirschstreusselkuchen"Read More
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 680 g can cherry
- 7 g baking powder
- 8 g vanilla suger
- 1 spoon pudding powder
- 60 g unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 200°C degrees with up and down heat and butter the 18 cm springform.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together granulated sugar, butter, egg, baking powder, flour and vanilla suger* The dough should be a bit stiff.
- Add dough on the springform* It should cover the botton and create nice 2cm edges around it* Do press the dough tight on the springform.
- Sprinkle the pudding powder on top and then cover the top with the cherries (It will soak the cherries water).
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 25-30 minutes with 180°C until the edges are golden .
- Serve it with whipping cream.