Cheezy Garlic Bread By Harsh Shinde
Cheezy Garlic Bread
Easy, Cheezy and delicious Garlic Bread.Read More
- 180gms Maida
- 1 Tbsp, Yeast
- 1 cup, Warm Milk
- 7-8 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 Cup, Butter
- Sugar to activate yeast
- 1/2 tbsp, salt
- 1 tbsp, Oregano
- Add sugar and yeast to the warm milk.
- After the yeast is activated, add flour and salt.
- Knead the dough for 15 mins and then rest the dough for 1 hour or until doubled.
- Make Garlic butter by adding butter to the pan and turn the flame low.
- Add finely chopped garlic and heat untill the garlic sizzles.
- Turn of the flame and add oregano.
- Once the dough has doubled, knead the dough again and prepare desired shape of bread and rest for 30 mins. And preheat the oven @ 180⁰C.
- Bake the bread for 20-25 mins.
- Once the bread cools apply the garlic butter generously and add cheeze on top.
- Now bake for 7-8 mins on high temperature 200⁰C .
- Your Cheezy Garlic Bread is ready.