Cheesy Veg Lasagna without Oven By Komal Gupta
Cheesy Veg Lasagna without Oven
When restaurants are closed everywhere due to global pandemic and you want to enjoy your Vacation with some Italian food.Here is the recipe of Vegetarian Lasagna with some basic home ingredients that to without oven.Read More
Baking of lasagna - 10-15 mins
Preparation time - 20 mins
- Maida 1.5 Cup
- Salt as per taste
- Butter 3 tsp
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Milk as per requirement
- Processed cheese 4 cubes
- Lime juice 2 tsp
- Red chilli flakes 2 tsp
- Origano 2 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup 5 - 6 tsp
- Tomato paste. 1 bowl
- Finely chopped green chilli 1
- Finely chopped coriander 2 tsp
- Finely chopped onion 1 (Qty)
- Finely chopped capsicum 1 (Qty)
- Finely chopped tomato 2 (Qty)
- Water for dough and boiling
- Ice cubes 10-12
- Tomato Ketchup for garnishing
- Mixed herbs for garnishing
- Tomato slices - 2 for platting
- Oil 0.5 tsp
- Chopped coriander for garnishing
- For white sauce.
- Take butter ( 1 tsin a very pan , melt it.
- Add maida (0.25 cuin it and stir until it becomes little brown.
- Add milk slowly-slowly and stir continuously in order to avoid lumps.
- Add milk for medium thickness consistency don't keep it too thin or thick.
- Add salt, cheese(0.5 cuband black pepper (1tsin this mixture.
- For Salsa sauce.
- In a fry pan add butter (1 tsand add tomato paste in it.
- Cook for a while then add chopped tomato, onion, capsicum, green chilli and corriander in it.
- Then add sugar, lime juice, salt, back pepper (0.5 tsp), red chilli powder and tomato ketchup (5-6 tsp).
- Cook for a while don't overcook the salsa sauce.
- For Lasagna Sheets.
- Take Maida (1.25 cup), salt and oil to make a soft dough with help of water. Roll 5 chapattis from this dough. They has to be paper thin.
- Take a pan and boil water in it. And pour it on the chapattis. On by one.
- Cook for a while don't overcook the chapattis.
- Remove the chapattis from the water.
- And then immediately add them on a bowl of ice cubes one chapatti at a time.
- Do this for all 5 chapattis and keep aside.
- For baking lasagna.
- Take a pan with lid.
- We are going to bake lasagna directly on frying pan.
- Add butter (1 tskeep one lasagna sheet in it and pour prepared salsa sauce on it and grate cheese cube (0.5 cuband sprinkle pinch of red chilli flakes and origano.
- Then put one more lasagna sheet and pour white sauce then grate cheese cube (0.5 cuband sprinkle pinch of red chilli flakes and origano on it.
- Pout one more lasagna sheet and pour salsa sauce then grate cheese cube(0.5 cuband sprinkle pinch of red chilli flakes and origano on it.
- Put one more lasagna sheet and pour White Sauce then grate cheese cube (0.5 cuband sprinkle pinch of red chilli flakes and origano on it .
- Put last lasagna sheet and pour remaining white and salsa Sauce on it and grate cheese cube (1.5 cuband sprinkle black pepper ( 0.5 ts.
- Let it bake in the pan for 10-15 minutes only. Cover with lid.
- Cut the bake Lasagna the way you cut dhoklas.
- Take a serving plate pit 2 baked lasagna pieces and pour some tomato ketchup on side of pieces and add chopped coriander and sprinkle some mixed herbs.
- Keep 2 tomato slices at the side of the pieces for platting purpose.
- Serve hot. Suitable for 2 people in main course.