Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes By Rahul Banerjee
Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes
Living Foodz presents a simple barbeque recipe for all the vegetable lovers. Cheesy stuffed potatoes are easy to make and can be served as an appetiser at your next home party.Read More
- 2 potatoes
- 3-4 garlic
- 3-4 basil leaves
- salt & pepper as per taste
- juliennes of bell pepper for garnish
- Procedure to make Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes:Chop the top part of the potato. Using a skin peeler, make a hole in the potato. Finely chop the garlic cloves, basil leaves. Add salt and pepper as per taste.
- Stuff the potatoes with a cube of cheese. Add the garlic mixture. Stuff a cube of butter. Add the upper part of the potato and seal it using a toothpick.
- Grease the potato with butter and wrap it with foil and barbeque. Garnish with juliennes of bell pepper and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.