Cheesy phyllo By Prachiti joshi
This dish is inspired from a Greek dessert 'Baklava'. I have used phyllo sheets with spicy filling and given a creamy cheesy twist to it.Read More
- 2 cups of all purpose flour + 2 table spoons for dusting
- 250 gms of butter+ 2 spoons for greasing
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of white vinegar
- 2 pinch salt+ salt to taste in filling
- A cup of grated cheese
- Boiled and mashed potatoes 5
- Chat masala according to taste
- 2 teaspoon Chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon Finely chopped green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Dry mango powder
- 3/4Roasted cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Roasted sesame
- Cream cheese garlic dip for serving
- Oil toasted sesame for garnishing
- Sieve all purpose flour in a bowl. Add salt ,vinegar,butter. Start kneeling the dough and add water accordingly while kneeling the dough.
- Take all the mixture together ,kneal for sometime and then put it in the fridge for 20 minutes .
- For mixture take potatoes. Add chat masala , coriander and chopped green chillies , red chilli powder, dry mango powder,roasted cumin powder. Roasted sesame half spoon and grated cheese . Mix everything and make a smooth paste.
- Take a sheet grease with butter spread the filling over it inside the edges put another sheet over it again grease and repeat till 5 sheets.
- Make more phyllos with rest of material . Put some butter and grease the baking tray and dust some flour over it. Put the phyllos over the tray .Grease them with butter with the help if a kitchen brush.
- Put them in preheated oven 180°C for 8 minutes.
- Take the phyllos out and garnish them with oil toasted sesame and coriander.
- Serve with cream cheese garlic dip. Dish's ready.