Cheesy Pesto Chicken Canapes By LF Team
Cheesy Pesto Chicken Canapes
A good starter can set the tone for the rest of your party. Try these Cheesy Pesto Chicken Canapes recipe to woo your guests. Tiny canapes, loaded with healthy and tasty pesto chicken, are dangerously tempting.Read More
- 1 cup boiled shredded chicken
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers
- 8-10 canapes
- cheese as required
- In a bowl, take boiled shredded chicken, pesto sauce and red bell peppers.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Take canapes and put a spoonful of mix.
- Garnish it with cheese and bake the canapes for 150' Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Cheesy Pesto Chicken Canapes are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.