Cheesy Fingers By LF Team
This Cheesy Fingers recipe is a perfect recipe for winning your kids' hearts. Bursting with cheese and packed with flavourful spices, these baked goodies are crunchy, mouth-watering and simply sensational.Read More
- 1 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup bell peppers
- 3/4 cup grated processed cheese
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- chilli flakes
- 4 bread slices toasted
- In a mixing bowl, add grated carrots, chopped bell peppers, processed cheese, butter, tomato ketchup and salt. Mix them well.
- Take slices of bread toast and spread the prepared mixture over it.
- Sprinkle cheese, black pepper powder and chilli flakes.
- Preheat the oven at 200'C and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Once the bread slices are ready, cut them into three equal parts.
- Cheesy fingers are ready!.
Explore our Popular Stories.