Cheesy Dip Potato Wedges By Avantika Srivastava
Cheesy Dip Potato Wedges
DescriptionPotato wedges are wedges of potatoes, often large and unpeeled, that are either baked or fried.Read More
- 4 medium sized potato
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 cup corn flour
- 1 Cup of Rice flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp pepper, crushed
- kashmiri red chilli powder
- Half tsp Red chilli flakes, Oregano
- Take same sized potato and chop them to thick wedges cut each potato.
- Now boil the potato wedges for 3 minutes adding little salt in the water.
- drain the water and keep potatoes aside. cool completely.
- coat the potatoes with 2 tbsp oil.
- further, add 2 cup corn flour, 1cup of rice flour, 2 tsp pepper, 2 tsp chilli flakes, ½ tsp oregano.
- mix well make sure the corn flour gets coated well.
- deep fry the potatoes into hot oil.
- fry till the potatoes turn golden brown and crisp.
- sprinkle wedges with salt and chilli flakes and Pour melted cheese over the potato.