This easy to make, one-pot corn recipe is perfect to light up those gloomy days with its extra punch of flavours. This recipe is super easy to make and can't stop you from having a second helping of it for sure.Read More
- For Cheesy Corn: Water
- 1 tbsp Jaggery
- 1 tbsp Tamarind
- 3 Dry Red Chillies
- 1 Inch Ginger
- 50 gms Cheese
- Fresh Coriander and Mint
- For Dough
- 1 Cup Refind Flour
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- .; Chingri Dal
- Procedure to make Cheesy Corn: In a pressure cooker add water, cut the slices of corn, add salt, jaggery, tamarind, dry red chillies, crushed ginger in the cooking liquid.
- Add grated cheese, corn and cover it with the lid.
- Once cooked add fresh coriander leaves, mint leaves and mix it well.
- Add the cooked corn in a bowl and coriander leaves.
- Add red chilli on a plate.
- Add the vegetable cooked water in the bowl.
- For plating Cheesy Corn place the bowl on a tray, add liquid in a glass and it is ready to serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.