Cheesy chinese frankie with peri peri sauce By Lakshya jadwani
Cheesy chinese frankie with peri peri sauce
It is really easy recipe , its crispiness and the kind of flavors added to it makes it better..Read More
- Wrap tortilla - 2 sheet
- Mayonaise - 2tbsp
- Ketchup - 2 tbsp
- Chilli flakes - 1 tsp
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Boiled noodles - 1 cup
- Medium onions slightly chopped - 1/2 cup
- Medium capsicum slightly chopped - 1/2 cup
- Carrot slightly chopped - 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic chopped - 1 tsp /each
- Soya sauce - 1 tsp
- Green chilli sauce - 1 tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Cheese - 2 cubes
- Potatoes sliced like french fries
- Cornstarch - 2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil as per required
- In a pan , add oil , ginger garlic chopped and saute it..
- Then , add all the chopped vegetables, I.e, onions, carrots, capsicum , salt and saute them for a while.
- Add, boiled noodles , soya sauce , green chilli sauce , vinegar , ketchup (optionaand saute.
- (Adjust spices accordingly).
- Now , in a cup , add ketchup mayonnaise, chilli flakes, oregano and mix it..
- Then , in a bowl , add sliced potatoes, cornstarch, salt and mix it..
- Now , add potatoes in oil for frying till they turn crispy and golden brown & keep it aside.
- Now , take tortilla wrap & add the sauce to iThen add noodles , french fries on the center of the wrap.
- Now , grate cheese on it and wrap the tortilla..
- Now , heat it on a tawa or grill pan.
- At the end , serve hot with peri peri sauce.