Cheesy aloo paneer burger meal
Cheesy Aloo paneer burger meal is everyone's favourite as it's a very tasty and tempting street food. In this time of lockdown, everybody is craving for street food. This meal is special as I am passionate for cooking and when you do anything with passion, it turns out to be amazing.Read More
- 4 Burgers
- 5 Medium size potato
- 70-80 gms paneer
- 100gms cheese
- 1.5 teaspoon Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon red chilly
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 0.5 teaspoon garam masala
- 0.75 teaspoon mango powder
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 2 medium size onion: 1 onion chopped in small pieces, 1 to be sliced in
- 1 tomato, 1 peeled cucumber sliced in rings
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 80gms butter
- 2 teaspoon Chaat powder
- 800ml Coldrink(an
- 2 tablespoon mayonaise and tomato ketchup
- 8 big scoops of vanilla icecream
- For 4 cheesy Aloo paneer burgers:.
- Boil 5 medium potatoes in a pressure cooker till 5 whistles on medium flame.
- Peel potatoes and mash them while putting 1.5 tsp salt, 0.5 red chilly,1 tsp coriander powder, 0.75 tsp mango powder, 0.5 tsp garam masala, 2 chopped green chilies.
- After mixing mashed potatoes with all the spices, put a pan and heat 2 tsp oil.
- Put 1 tsp cumin into it. Then, put 1 chopped onion into it. Stir it till it becomes little brown.
- Now Put mashed potatoes into the pan and mix. Mashed spicy potatoes are ready.
- Now, cut the burger into half. Put tawa on flame and spread 1 tsp butter on both halves(eacof the burger and put it on tawa to get good brown colour to it.
- Put 3 tablespoons mashed potato on the lower half of the burger, then 15-20 gms of paneer(sliced), and grate one cube i.e. 25 gms of cheese onto it.
- Put 2 thin slices of onion, tomato, and cucumber each respectively onto it.
- Sprinkle 2 pinch of chaat masala. Spread 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise, 1/2 tablespoon tomato ketchup on the upper half of the burger.
- Place the upper half of the burger to lower half.
- And take 2-3 tablespoon of butter and toss the burger from both sides on tawa at flame.
- Do the same for all 4 burgers.
- For Ice drink:.
- Pour 200ml of coldrink in a glass and 2 big scoops of vanilla icecream.
- Do the same for 4 glasses of ice drink.
- The yummy meal is ready.
- You can have it with tomato ketchup and chips.