Cheese Maggizza By Sakshi Poddar
A lipsmacking and Easy to make Cheese Maggizza!!Read More
- 2 scoops of Maggi
- 2 tbsp Chopped Carrot
- 1 tbsp Chopped Capsicum
- Maggi Masala
- Pinch of Salt
- 100 grms shredded cheese
- Pizza seasonings
- In a mixer jar crush 2 maggi scoops and grind it well. Don't make it a powder.
- In a mixing bowl add the grinded maggi and add 1 tbsp of chopped capsicum and 2 tbsp of chopped carrot. Mix them Well.
- Add maggi masala and pinch of salt to the above mixture.
- Once the dough is ready, take a nonstick pan. Grease it with oil.
- Place the dough on the pan and give it a round shape. Keep pressing it from the sides to avoid cracks.
- Place the pan on stove on a low to medium flame and put some oil around the pizza base. Let it cook for around 4 minutes. (You can also cover it with a lid for faster cooking).
- After 4 minutes turn the pizza base and cook again for 4 minutes. Add shredded cheese on the cooked part of the base.
- After Maggizza is cooked you may add seasonings to it.
- The Lipsmacking Maggizzzza is now ready to Serveee 😋.