Cheese Handvo Chaat By Ranveer Brar
Cheese Handvo Chaat
Bored of eating the simple handvo? Well, it’s time to give it a makeover and turn it into something more interesting. This handvo chaat is all you need to spice up your day.Read More
- ¼ cup split black gram
- ¼ cup split green gram
- ½ cup bottle gourd
- ¼ cup french beans
- ½ cup carrots
- 3 to 4 green chillies
- 1 cup green gram batter
- ½ cup rice batter
- 2 tbsp curd
- ½ tsp baking soda mixed with oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- sweet tamarind chutney
- green chutney
- nylon sev
- fresh coriander
- Procedure to make Cheese Handvo Chaat: In a bowl add soaked split black gram, grated bottle gourd, finely chopped french beans, crushed carrots, finely chopped green chilli and mix it well.
- Add salt in the vegetables and mix it.
- Add green gram batter and mix it. Add rice batter and mix it.
- Add curd, salt in the mixture and mix it.
- Add soda mixed with oil.
- Add half of the mixture in a silicon mould and another half in cupcake moulds.
- Add grated cheese to the mixture.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 7 - 8 minutes at 180' C.
- Take the handvo out once it is baked.
- For plating add curd in a small jar.
- Add honey, salt, red chilli powder and mix it well.
- For garnishing add curd on a plate, place the handvo on curd, add sweet tamarind chutney, green chutney, nylon sev, fresh coriander leaves and tangy Cheese Handvo Chaat is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.